This position will support with strategies for the business, map the existing profiles of the company.
Resource managers are leaders who assess potential and existing staff members, make hiring and firing decisions, and provide management with information about individual employee performance and company employee policies.
• Assist or lead the coordination of general project design including programming, estimating, consultant selection, design review and liaison with Physical Plant, departmental and design firm personnel.
• Compiles and reports technical information; schedules and assists with design development, meetings, schedule selection, design and construction budget development and/or status and site surveys.
• Attends project status meeting and is prepared to report design, construction and budget status plus client expectations and needs.
• Interacts with outside consultants in terms of negotiation of contracts, scope, guidance and coordination with the appropriate management and clients.
• Organize basic project requirements, identify necessary resource needs, develop implementation schedule, implement and manage on-going needs to ensure long term project and system success.
• Manage appropriate staff (regular, student, temporary, etc.) as necessary to insure successful work management of Department systems and projects.
• Personnel management – resource managers hire, fire, supervise, and evaluate employees, all of which require strong management skills
• Communication skills – because resource managers perform interviews and advise management on employee policies, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this job
• Analytical thinking – resource managers use analytical skills to evaluate employees
• Interpersonal skills – resource managers speak with employees about their needs and concerns and advise management on employee policies, which both require interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail – resource managers use observation and attention to detail to supervise employees
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related.
• Upper Intermediate/Advanced English
Why work with us?
At Valtech, we create experiences that work and reach everyone. We aim to create a fair work environment that gives people all the support needed to grow and achieve their goals. For this, we work everyday to build an inclusive and diverse environment that can welcome and embrace everyone, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation, ethnicity and race, religion, cultures and experiences, offering equal opportunities for everyone to build their careers in a company that only grows.
Our job vacancies are for EVERYONE!
Want more? Find out what we are doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
We offer a culture of continuous learning, career path and a competitive salary. We also have flexible benefits (Swile), medical assistance, English classes, flexible working hours, and more.