Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Financial Analyst? If so, we want to hear from you!
Here is a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 4000 employees spanning 5 continents with offices in 18 countries!
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
What you will do as a Financial Analyst:
The Financial Analyst will function as a SME for OpenAir as well as manage and control the financial aspects of a project including a preliminary margin analysis, project setup, maintenance, and adjustments as needed.
Essential Job Functions
• Conduct preliminary margin analysis to evaluate new projects in Excel
• Work with the project managers to setup new projects in OpenAir
• Make adjustments to the project as client needs change
• Support the revenue close process by making changes to project data
• Provide information for auditors as requested
• Train new project managers on OpenAir and the project process
• Prepare accurate financial reporting on an ad hoc basis
What you should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• 2 – 5 years of accounting/finance experience
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and OpenAir computer applications
• Ability to work and communicate clearly with internal clients
• Assertiveness to raise attention to potential issues
• Advanced English is a requirement (French speaking a bonus)
• Oracle (a plus)
Why work with us?
At Valtech, we create experiences that work and reach everyone. We aim to create a fair work environment that gives people all the support needed to grow and achieve their goals. For this, we work everyday to build an inclusive and diverse environment that can welcome and embrace everyone, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation, ethnicity and race, religion, cultures and experiences, offering equal opportunities for everyone to build their careers in a company that only grows .
Our job vacancies are for EVERYONE!
Want more? Find out what we are doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
We offer a culture of continuous learning, career path and a competitive salary. We also have flexible benefits (Swile), medical assistance, English classes, flexible working hours, and more.